Below we share some videos that inspire us. Even though these videos tackle different themes, we are showcasing them here to help guide you in the creation of your grant submission. As you can see, our picks are eclectic and we encourage you to use your imagination, voice and personal lens to develop the best story to meet the grant challenge of conveying why "we should not eat animals."
1. Tea Consent - this clever little video tackles the heavy theme of defining parameters of sexual consent through a humorous metaphor with simple animation that is both highly watchable and memorable.
2. Anti-Smoking Campaign - The Thai Health Promotion Foundation used this captivating social experiment to encourage adults to quit.
3. LA Animal Services created this witty video to encourage pet adoption. We liked it for its unexpected, humorous twist and uplifting message.
4. Pedigree Adopt a Shelter Dog Commercial - we loved this video for its clear, emotional message that works to dispel a common misconception that shelter dogs are inferior or damaged goods.
5. Pedigree Bad Dog. Good Dog. -- Pedigree nails it ever time with their commitment to rescue dogs. Here, they reinforce their consistent theme supporting rescue pets.
6. Impossible Texting While Driving Test - this Belgian video aims to convince youngsters not to text while driving by proving it's a bad idea by obliging them to do so in order to pass their driver's test.
7. Domestic Violence Cover Up - in this video, well-known makeup blogger Lauren Luke posted what appeared at first glance to be a run-of-the-mill tutorial. The video ends with a powerful message.